In Eastern cultures reincarnation is a fairly universal belief, in the West around 30% of people hold the belief with many more open to the idea. No matter what your beliefs are – you can still experience the benefit of past life regression therapy!
Many people believe that we have had numerous lives and we bring emotions and memories from those lives into our current one. Sometimes these old memories and emotions can affect our present life and we may create barriers that affect our relationships, behaviours, motivations, and even our physical bodies and health.
Past life memories are held within our subconscious, and because the soul is infinite it is therefore reborn into a new body bringing with it feelings and emotions such as déjà vu – a feeling you have been in a situation or met someone before and the chances are – you probably have!
Some people experience unexplained physical, often repeated illnesses that are causing barriers to our enjoyment of a fulfilling life – perhaps the answers are in our past lives. Some people even find they have hidden talents or abilities that are brought to life after PLRT, removing the blocks and barriers in our current life allows dormant talents and abilities to surface!
For some people, its curiosity that leads them to PLRT, or wanting answers as to why they act or behave the way they do in their current life.
Past Life Regression can assist you to:
- Reduce or remove certain emotional stress and anxiety
- Reduce or resolve physical pain and health issues
- Reduce or remove feelings of anxiety or depression
- Heal troubled relationships
- Reveal past-life souls you know from your current life
- Understand and change problematic behaviours or patterns
- Understand your soul’s life lessons
- Uncover dormant past life abilities and talents
* Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy is a complementary therapy; it is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is not a substitute for a medical examination, nor does it replace the need for services provided by medical professionals.
Always seek the advice of your medical professional before making any changes to your treatment. Any medical questions should be directed to your doctor.